Getting Ready for Practice
Getting ready for baton practice? Use this checklist to make sure you are ready to go!
- Twirlers should be dressed in modest and comfortable practice clothes that they can easily move around in. Please avoid jeans, jean shorts, skirts, dresses or any other type of clothing that limits movement.
- Twirlers should have their hair up in a braid, ponytail or bun. A bun is required for the advanced class and soloists.
- Jewelry should not be worn in class (especially bracelets, necklaces, anklets, rings or dangly earrings. Small stud earrings are OK).
- Twirlers should be wearing twirling shoes (or tennis shoes if you don't own twirling shoes). Please avoid sandals, heels, or slip-on flats for safety purposes.
- Twirlers should have their team bag packed with their baton(s), stretching mat and a cold water bottle for practice. Water breaks will be given frequently, especially during the summer.